Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Forgetfulness + Laziness = ?

Hello!
Long time no post! (3 months?)

Well, you see, I had forgotten about my blog.
About last month, a friend came up to me and asked why I wasn't posting anymore. I'm sorry. I think I mentioned it before in one of the posts, but I'll say it again. I have terrible memory. The fact that I have a blog is forgettable, just like any other thing. That's how memory works. You see, you remember, you forget.


Ah. During the 3 month period of which I haven't drawn me, I kinda forgot how I drew me. Hopefully it's similar, but I'm not happy with it.

Anyway, some might be wondering why I'm posting now if I was reminded last month. In a nutshell, I'm lazy.

I kept on saying
"Ah, later, later..."
or
"Maybe tomorrow..."
or
"I'll do it someday..."


...and again, that's just how life is. You get lazy.
Now don't tell me you're not lazy. Get a life.

...and just kidding. :)

I'll try to post at least one post every month...
...or at least remember.


Forgetfulness + Laziness = Fun
Forgetfulness + Laziness = Life
Forgetfulness + Laziness = Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment