Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleeptalking and Faceplanting

Fun things happened these days.

Recently, I went over to my friend's house for a sleepover. We watched a movie, played poker, and went to sleep. Nothing out of the ordinary, really (except for the part where we went to sleep).

Next morning, my friends started bragging about how I was sleep talking. Something about a strawberry, and a bunch of words that were meaningless. They also claim to have heard me getting scared by the alarm. I don't remember any of this, but I wasn't really surprised. My mom sometimes wakes me up at night, telling me I was screaming my donkey off, looking for a 'Marco'. All right. Totally cool.


Here's another fun event that happened: a faceplant.


Faceplant (AKA nose dive) is the act of falling on your face in a humurous fashion; the act of planting your face on the ground.

Anyways, my friend decided to go get this ball inside a hockey court. He jumped over the fence, threw the ball out, and then tried to jump back out. You see, the keyword here, is 'tried'.



The moment he noticed he tripped, it was too late.
He was already making his descent towards the concrete floor.











To make a long story short, he wasn't seriously hurt.
However, I have to admit, it was quite funny.

Today's lesson?
Don't pretend to be Mexican...
...unless you're a Mexican.

Now don't get offended. It's a compliment. AND A JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment