Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The End of 2010

If you are reading this, I love you.
I really don't know if anyone reads my blog anyway.

So let's start with Thanksgiving.
Unfortunately, I didn't have any turkey. The closest thing to a turkey that I ate was a hamburger.
My family went to Orlando, where we decided to go to Animal Kingdom. Now, theres a big rollercoaster (and the only one there) called the 'Expedition (insert name of tallest mountain here)'.

My brother (who is tiny, almost 6 years old) wanted to go on the rollercoaster. My mom kept trying to convince him he was to short, but fortunately, he was 1cm taller than the height limit. Even while standing in the huge line, my mom kept trying to convince him that he could get out of line now. He refused.

10 minutes later, we're on the rollercoaster.
My brother wants to get off.



After getting off, my brother said something about not going on rollercoasters ever again. I thought it was funny.


Enough about the past. What about the now?
Well, first of all, it's December, meaning the end of the year is approaching.
I just came back from finishing my midterm exams, meaning I am now officially in vacations. I'm planning on chilling, sleeping, and eating (and whatever resulting from the eating).

Christmas is also approaching, and that's surely a plus!
I'm sure Santa will get me something this year... I've been a good boy.


Also, it's the birthday of one of my friends!
You might recognize her from my previous drawings.
She moved away to the States recently but I don't hate her.

Happy birthday.



Anyways, that was the last post of the year 2010.
God, I still remember when I started blogging on February.
Biggest mistake ever.

2011, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment